- US Size: 6 ⅛, which is right between a 6.00 and a 6.25
- Total Carat Weight: 0.24 ctw
- Precious Metal Weight: 1.47 dwt
- Precious Metal Material: Platinum throughout
- Dimensions: This ring rises about 1.75 mm from the finger (depth), and measures between 2.15 and 2.20 mm north to south (width). Given that it was entirely crafted by the hand of an artisan about a century ago, such variances in its width are expected and evidence of its handmade origins. Though NOT perceptible to the eye when worn or handled, this kind of characteristic is exactly what we antique jewelry lovers so desperately love about historic jewelry!
- Weight: A wonderful 2.29 grams
- Markings: This ring is unmarked but tested on digital shop equipment to confirm precious metal content.
- Era: This ring is believed to date to between 1920 and 1930, with stylistic elements that encompass both the dignified, ladylike elegance of the end of the Edwardian period as well as the bold, jazzy opulence of the Art Deco movement.
- Buyer Notes: This exquisite eternity ring is a surprisingly rare and very exciting find! There are very few (less than 25) articulated eternity diamond bands dating to this period available on the market, across platforms, at the time of listing. Thus, we are thrilled to offer this band in its original condition, as a treasure of a bygone and iconic period in history. As with all vintage and antique secondhand jewels, we recommend having all prongs checked by the buyer’s preferred jeweler post-purchase and prior to enjoyment.
- Center Stone Type: Diamond
- Center Stone Count: Fourteen (14)
- Center Stone Dimensions and Carat Weights:
- Center Stone Shape: Antique hand cut single cuts; many even boast faceting akin to Old Mine proportions (note the height on some stones in the photos provided), and even more feature open culets under magnification!
- Center Stone Color: H-I
- Center Stone Clarity: VS2-SI2; the delicately petite scale of the diamonds render a romantically twinkling effect
A fabulous Art Deco treasure, this wedding band features an eternity style composition, complete with fourteen twinkling diamonds. This band is entirely articulated, its geometric silhouette a beautiful contrast against the skin. The diamonds are each housed within softly rounded, elongated hexagonal mounts, and set in place with a trio of petite bead prongs on their east and west sides. These almond-like mounts are outlined with a dainty raised perimeter that recalls the effect of a bezel setting. This detail offers an elegant touch that subtly catches the light to enhance the play of the diamonds and undulating silhouette of the ring. In effect, the this mounting style cleverly emphasizes the scale of the diamonds and draws the eye all the way around the elegant shank. This band is artfully intricate, bold and structured in such a way that celebrates the rhythm of organic curves.
The geometric shapes of the mountings are at once architectural and graceful, the fluid hexagon reference symbolizing harmonious balance and the unification of two sets of three points. Historically, the number three has long been associated with divinity and perfection, and evokes the etheriality of the Holy Trinity just as much as mathematical precision found in nature. The hexagons that comprise this ring were made to have rounded corners rather than rigid points, connoting femininity and sensuality as a compliment to the geometric consistency of the band's articulation.
The styling, fabrication and hand engraved detailing all evidence its Jazz Age origin, though the diamonds each vary ever so slightly in their cuts and faceting ratios-- none of which are perceptible to the unaided, naked eye, but are worth noting to best express the ring's unique character. All stones present appear to have been faceted by hand before 1930, the super subtle, perfectly imperfect differences between them disguised by their small size and spacing. Together, they tell a story of craftsmanship, affection and the beauty that transcend time.
Given that this ring is in the eternity style, the total fourteen diamonds form a continuous embrace around the finger as an assertion of eternal connectedness and abiding affection between partners. Appropriately, diamonds are believed to represent strength and the astounding beauty forged through endurance. This ring is a loving reminder of partnership, instilled with lifetimes of love stories unknown. It is rich with meaning, and is a quality heirloom that makes for a wonderful stacking band or wedding ring. It is just as wearable and versatile today as it was the day it was first made.
By placing an order, you accept and agree to uphold all of Revival Fine Jewelry's terms, conditions and policies.
General Information: All additional jewelry boxes, ring boxes, and other jewelry items pictured alongside a featured listing are considered props, are for photographic and display purposes only and are not included in the transaction unless otherwise noted. Items do not come with physical documentation, appraisals, or certifications, unless explicitly stated in the item description and/or title. While jewelry is inspected upon procurement by the shop as well as prior to shipment, Revival Fine Jewelry cannot guarantee a warranty once items leave our inventory, given the delicate and individual nature of secondhand articles and the unaccountability of buyer handling post-purchase.
Shipping: All orders are carefully packed within a branded Revival Fine Jewelry gift box, secured with recycled materials when possible, and shipped within a discreet outer shipping parcel. All orders ship with tracking, insurance and signature confirmation. Shipping options are presented at checkout. Per law and inegrity, international orders are always marked as commodity imports and customers are responsible for any and all customs expenses, VAT taxes and import fees, as well as any clearance costs legally dictated by their respective destination countries. These expenses are not calculated into the pricing structure, and returns based on import costs will not be permitted.
Returns: While Revival Fine Jewelry aims to provide a smooth experience from start to finish, customers are encouraged to reach out regarding any issue or dissatisfaction, so that we may work together toward a resolution. If a return is desired, the shop must be notified of an intention to return within 3 days of confirmed delivery, and item(s) must be shipped back to the shop within 7 days of confirmed delivery. All materials (gift box, inserts, cards) must be returned with the item(s). Returns declared after the 3 day window and/or postmarked after 7 days of receipt will neither be accepted nor refunded. Customers are responsible for generating an insured return shipping label (international customers included) and relaying the tracking information to Revival Fine Jewelry. Returns that do not include full insurance and/or tracking, and are damaged or lost in transit, will not be refunded. If a return is accepted, customers will be refunded less the original cost of shipping, handling and insurance, the expense of any damages incurred, and a 10% restocking fee (of the original purchase price). All sale items, items altered or resized by the buyer post-purchase, and all storage/ boxes are considered final sale and are ineligible for a return or refund.
Sale Terms: Sale prices are only valid within the prescribed sale window, unless otherwise stated by Revival Fine Jewelry or agreed upon between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer. To maintain business sustainability and general fairness, individual customers are not entitled to exclusive notification of, or owed access to, store sales antecedently. Orders processed prior to a promotion or sale, items placed on layaway prior to a sale, and payments paid through layaway prior to a sale will not be retroactively adjusted to reflect sale pricing or terms.
Specially Negotiated Deals: Items purchased at specially negotiated discounts, deals or prices through any platform between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer are considered final sale, including rates arranged and agreed upon via Facebook, Instagram, email or any other method. Closing deals at special rates reflects a desire by both parties to reach an expeditious and absolute sale. The intention of specially negotiated discounts, deals or sale prices through any platform between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer, is to eliminate extra expenses and/or use of time and resources to formally list or re-list items per their specific and inherent value-determining qualities, as well as avoid unseen overhead business costs, stocking obligations, and all other disclosed or undisclosed monetary and nonmonetary expenditures.
Pricing: Revival Fine Jewelry reserves the right to decrease, increase, alter and modify inventory pricing to meet market rarity, demand or value; to offset platform, transaction or seller's fees; to adapt to economic inflation and fluctuation; and to defray specific business expenses. Pricing is the sole discretion of every small business.
Regarding Brooches & Pins: Often significantly and curiously undervalued jewelry items, brooches, pins and stick pins are treasured pieces of history in this shop. Accordingly, their pricing is calculated analogous to other fine jewelry, including their symbolic meaning, rarity and historical prestige. Such pieces are typically converted to other forms of jewelry, and are therefore becoming increasingly rare in their original states. Aside from being perfectly wearable as sophisticated lapel ornaments, brooches and pins of all kinds are prime candidates for many kinds of fine jewelry conversions, including rings, earrings, pendants, and charms, if so desired by the consumer post-purchase. Revival Fine Jewelry does not perform conversion projects for customers.
Regarding Storage & Boxes: All specifications, including but not limited to the measurements, age, origins, and material compositions are supplied in good faith as professional estimations constructed using professional grade tools, years of learned and honed skills, educational resources and academic scholarship, and refined research methods. Regardless of our confidence in our descriptions and the photographs deemed viable extensions of these descriptions, we cannot guarantee the definitiveness, faultlessness, or exactitude beyond our knowledge and expertise. Kindly keep in mind that this and all items are sold as-is vintage, antique and estate secondhand wares, and consequently bear conditional wear in matter and operation commensurate with age and use.
More information on these, and more, topics may be found in the shop policies.
All layaway terms may be found here, and all shop policies may be found here.
Layaway is available for full priced, non-sale items priced $600.00 USD or greater, and items may not be combined to attain price-eligibility. Plans are offered as 3-month/90-day maximum terms.
In exchange for offering interest-free plans, customers agree to abide and uphold the following nonnegotiable terms and conditions:
- A 30% deposit is due upfront to reserve the item for layaway and pull it from public sale on all of our shopping platforms. Shipping expenses are added to this first payment unless otherwise requested.
- The remaining 70% balance is divided up into three subsequent monthly payments due on the same day of the following three months. If delinquent, a $20.00 USD late fee is added per day to an overdue payment until paid.
- In the event that a layaway installment is left unpaid for seven (7) days and no communication is received from the designated customer, the layaway plan will be presumed abandoned. While the item will be returned to public sale, all payments made hitherto are still considered final.
Layaway items are promptly boxed and shipped to the designated customer once the final payment successfully processes. Taxes, import and other legal fees are not calculated into the payments, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, whether a domestic US or international buyer. Revival Fine Jewelry is not responsible for calculating, covering or adding such costs into purchase prices.
All layaway payments as well as all items purchased through layaway plans are considered final sale; neither payments nor items may be refunded, transferred, exchanged or returned. Revival Fine Jewelry does not issue store credit.
Revival Fine Jewelry reserves the right to cancel any layaway plan at any point for any reason if fraudulent activity is suspected. In this event, the designated customer will be notified prior to the intended cancellation of their plan.
Request a layaway plan via email here. Remember to specify your desired item by providing its link, title or SKU/code.