- US Size: This ring sits between a 5.75 and 6.00 on the shop mandrel. Because this ring is in the eternity style, it cannot be resized. For perspective, this ring comfortably suits a 5.25-5.5 finger AS WELL as a 5.75-6.00 finger; because it has the same width/depth and appearance all the way around, it may freely move without causing annoyance, discomfort or a affect the 'look' of your ring stack/pairing.
- Total Carat Weight: Professionally estimated by formula to be 2.14 ctw
- Precious Metal Weight: Professionally estimated 1.79 dwt
- Precious Metal Material: 18k white gold with a brilliant polish
Dimensions: This ring has a slim, elegant profile and measures about 2.87 mm north to south (width) and rises about 1.85 mm from the finger.
- Weight: A wonderful 2.78 grams
- Markings: This ring is stamped with a very clear, but unidentified maker's mark of an overlapping and congruous "BS" or "PS" within a double looped cartouche, followed by "750" purity mark indicating the 18k gold content, and the ring's serial number of "PS124505".
- Era: This band is a classic design, one that first emerged during the 1920s-1930s Art Deco movement, and which stayed en vogue through the mid century modern period. However, this piece's interior markings lead us to believe that this band is a more recent vintage or modern jewel, likely dating to the 1990s to 2000s. Beyond what our years of collecting, dealing, learning and refining our expertise enable us to determine, we cannot ascertain a more precise date range or history than this without knowledge of the piece’s exact provenance.
- Buyer Notes: Please note that any gaps between stones that you see pictured are not readily perceptible when worn; keep in mind that you are viewing extremely magnified shots intended to provide buyers with visual clarity and transparency. This ring seems to be in fairly unworn condition despite its secondhand nature. It is truly one of the most stunning jewels we have had the pleasure of offering for sale, in all of its abiding allure and enduring beauty.
- Center Stone Type: Diamond
- Center Stone Count: Sixteen (16)
- Center Stone Carat Weight: 2.14 ctw calculated by formula per the specific gravity of diamonds. While these stones technically vary in carat weight, the genius of this design is that these differences are totally imperceivable to the eye.
- 1 diamond is 0.11 ct
- 8 diamonds are 0.12 ct each
- 3 diamonds are 0.14 ct each
- 3 diamonds are 0.15 ct each
- 1 diamond is 0.20 ct
- Center Stone Dimensions: The diamonds subtly range in length (east to west measurement) for an average of 4.094 mm, and all are roughly 1.5-1.7 mm in width (north to south measurement) within the eternity chanel.
- Center Stone Shape: Baguette Cut
- Center Stone Color: G-H
- Center Stone Clarity: VS1-VS2
A tangible symbol of lifelong devotion, this ring is as timeless as they come and is altogether graceful, feminine, architectural and confident. This band is versatile and memorable, and recalls the style of Marilyn Monroe's baguette diamond eternity engagement ring given to her by Joe DiMaggio upon his proposal in the mid 1950s. Yet, this ring is a modern twist on the Mid Century classic, this time with the stones set horizontally rather than vertically. Such a fresh take on the style elevates the band to a chic, minimalist look without sparing the vibrant "hall-of-mirrors" sparkle of geometric baguette diamonds.
With roots in iconic Art Deco design, this band is bold and architectural as much as it is elegant and delicate. This ring is perfectly timeless, excellent for both solo wear as a statement piece, as well as paired with a stack of favorite bands. Horizontally-set diamond bands are surprisingly scarce overall, making this piece an exciting find indeed. Utterly graceful, feminine and confident, this band is versatile and memorable, a great addition to any collection and an attractive everyday staple.
By placing an order, you accept and agree to uphold all of Revival Fine Jewelry's terms, conditions and policies.
General Information: All additional jewelry boxes, ring boxes, and other jewelry items pictured alongside a featured listing are considered props, are for photographic and display purposes only and are not included in the transaction unless otherwise noted. Items do not come with physical documentation, appraisals, or certifications, unless explicitly stated in the item description and/or title. While jewelry is inspected upon procurement by the shop as well as prior to shipment, Revival Fine Jewelry cannot guarantee a warranty once items leave our inventory, given the delicate and individual nature of secondhand articles and the unaccountability of buyer handling post-purchase.
Shipping: All orders are carefully packed within a branded Revival Fine Jewelry gift box, secured with recycled materials when possible, and shipped within a discreet outer shipping parcel. All orders ship with tracking, insurance and signature confirmation. Shipping options are presented at checkout. Per law and inegrity, international orders are always marked as commodity imports and customers are responsible for any and all customs expenses, VAT taxes and import fees, as well as any clearance costs legally dictated by their respective destination countries. These expenses are not calculated into the pricing structure, and returns based on import costs will not be permitted.
Returns: While Revival Fine Jewelry aims to provide a smooth experience from start to finish, customers are encouraged to reach out regarding any issue or dissatisfaction, so that we may work together toward a resolution. If a return is desired, the shop must be notified of an intention to return within 3 days of confirmed delivery, and item(s) must be shipped back to the shop within 7 days of confirmed delivery. All materials (gift box, inserts, cards) must be returned with the item(s). Returns declared after the 3 day window and/or postmarked after 7 days of receipt will neither be accepted nor refunded. Customers are responsible for generating an insured return shipping label (international customers included) and relaying the tracking information to Revival Fine Jewelry. Returns that do not include full insurance and/or tracking, and are damaged or lost in transit, will not be refunded. If a return is accepted, customers will be refunded less the original cost of shipping, handling and insurance, the expense of any damages incurred, and a 10% restocking fee (of the original purchase price). All sale items, items altered or resized by the buyer post-purchase, and all storage/ boxes are considered final sale and are ineligible for a return or refund.
Sale Terms: Sale prices are only valid within the prescribed sale window, unless otherwise stated by Revival Fine Jewelry or agreed upon between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer. To maintain business sustainability and general fairness, individual customers are not entitled to exclusive notification of, or owed access to, store sales antecedently. Orders processed prior to a promotion or sale, items placed on layaway prior to a sale, and payments paid through layaway prior to a sale will not be retroactively adjusted to reflect sale pricing or terms.
Specially Negotiated Deals: Items purchased at specially negotiated discounts, deals or prices through any platform between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer are considered final sale, including rates arranged and agreed upon via Facebook, Instagram, email or any other method. Closing deals at special rates reflects a desire by both parties to reach an expeditious and absolute sale. The intention of specially negotiated discounts, deals or sale prices through any platform between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer, is to eliminate extra expenses and/or use of time and resources to formally list or re-list items per their specific and inherent value-determining qualities, as well as avoid unseen overhead business costs, stocking obligations, and all other disclosed or undisclosed monetary and nonmonetary expenditures.
Pricing: Revival Fine Jewelry reserves the right to decrease, increase, alter and modify inventory pricing to meet market rarity, demand or value; to offset platform, transaction or seller's fees; to adapt to economic inflation and fluctuation; and to defray specific business expenses. Pricing is the sole discretion of every small business.
Regarding Brooches & Pins: Often significantly and curiously undervalued jewelry items, brooches, pins and stick pins are treasured pieces of history in this shop. Accordingly, their pricing is calculated analogous to other fine jewelry, including their symbolic meaning, rarity and historical prestige. Such pieces are typically converted to other forms of jewelry, and are therefore becoming increasingly rare in their original states. Aside from being perfectly wearable as sophisticated lapel ornaments, brooches and pins of all kinds are prime candidates for many kinds of fine jewelry conversions, including rings, earrings, pendants, and charms, if so desired by the consumer post-purchase. Revival Fine Jewelry does not perform conversion projects for customers.
Regarding Storage & Boxes: All specifications, including but not limited to the measurements, age, origins, and material compositions are supplied in good faith as professional estimations constructed using professional grade tools, years of learned and honed skills, educational resources and academic scholarship, and refined research methods. Regardless of our confidence in our descriptions and the photographs deemed viable extensions of these descriptions, we cannot guarantee the definitiveness, faultlessness, or exactitude beyond our knowledge and expertise. Kindly keep in mind that this and all items are sold as-is vintage, antique and estate secondhand wares, and consequently bear conditional wear in matter and operation commensurate with age and use.
More information on these, and more, topics may be found in the shop policies.
All layaway terms may be found here, and all shop policies may be found here.
Layaway is available for full priced, non-sale items priced $600.00 USD or greater, and items may not be combined to attain price-eligibility. Plans are offered as 3-month/90-day maximum terms.
In exchange for offering interest-free plans, customers agree to abide and uphold the following nonnegotiable terms and conditions:
• A 30% deposit is due upfront to reserve the item for layaway and pull it from public sale on all of our shopping platforms. Shipping expenses are added to this first payment unless otherwise requested.
• The remaining 70% balance is divided up into three subsequent monthly payments due on the same day of the following three months. If deliquent, a $20.00 USD late fee is added per day to an overdue payment until paid.
• In the event that a layaway installment is left unpaid for seven (7) days and no communication is received from the designated customer, the layaway plan will be presumed abandoned. While the item will be returned to public sale, all payments made hitherto are still considered final.
Layaway items are promptly boxed and shipped to the designated customer once the final payment successfully processes. Taxes, import and other legal fees are not calculated into the payments, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, whether a domestic US or international buyer. Revival Fine Jewelry is not responsible for calculating, covering or adding such costs into purchase prices.
All layaway payments as well as all items purchased through layaway plans are considered final sale; neither payments nor items may be refunded, transferred, exchanged or returned. Revival Fine Jewelry does not issue store credit.
Revival Fine Jewelry reserves the right to cancel any layaway plan at any point for any reason if fraudulant activity is suspected. In this event, the designated customer will be notified prior to the intended cancellation of their plan.
To request a layaway plan, please email us here. Remember to specify your desired item by noting its link, title or code.