- US Size: Technically, this ring sits at a 5.50 on the mandrel, but because of its width, fits most like a 5.00
- Total Carat Weight: 0.33 ctw, inclusive of all diamonds present
- Precious Metal Weight: 4.803 dwt
- Precious Metal Material: 14k yellow gold
- Dimensions: 11.33 mm north to south ring face (width); ~1.70 mm rise from the finger (depth)
- Weight: an massive 7.47 grams
- Markings: 14K (partially punctured by the back of one of the diamond’s settings, but still legible)
- Era: The style, cut, finish and fabrication allude to a conservatively estimated date of around the 1970s, though it could very well date to anywhere between the 1960s and the 2000s. Without knowing an exact provenance, we cannot ascertain a more precise date range beyond what our years of collecting, dealing, learning and refining our expertise enables us to determine.
- Buyer Notes: This ring is incredibly powerful in message, and no less impressive in scale and size. It has a very desirable heft, heavy enough to feel it on the finger and yet super comfortable to wear. It keeps a low profile with a smooth interior, and is as striking in a stack as it is worn solo. Some portions of the dimensional textured surface show some wear which is commensurate with the age of the piece, and should be expected of rings like it. Please also keep in mind that the clarity of the diamonds is such that some diamonds have speckling present. However, the stones’ very petite size means that the eye perceives them as a soft gray color rather than perceiving individual specks of carbon. Browse all the photos to evaluate all this and characteristics.
- Center Stone Type: Diamond
- Center Stone Count: Thirty-eight (38)
- Center Stone Dimensions: all range between 1.00-1.50 mm
- Center Stone Carat Weight: by formula, estimated 0.33 ctw
- Center Stone Shape: Mix of single cuts and full round brilliant cuts
- Center Stone Color: H-I
- Center Stone Clarity: SI-I (some stones show delicate carbon speckling under 90x magnification)
Vintage and bold, this 14k yellow gold ring is buttery in color and boasts a stippled, hammered feel throughout. This ring is wide with excellent finger spread, no doubt packing a punch in heft just as much as meaning. In an eternity style, this ring showcases raised Hebrew script quoting the holy scripture Song of Solomon (also referred to as Song of Songs), “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine”, a sentiment that is meant to be understood backwards and forwards, in a metaphorical infinite reciprocation. Echoing this divine and ceaseless affection, the top and bottom edges of this piece are adorned with textured ropework that twists tightly to embrace the message between. In a most ethereal touch, the Hebrew lettering is dotted with twinkling diamonds of petite scale that catch the light just right and literally highlight the passage.
The scriptural verse within is packed with meaning, and various cultures and commentators offer many interesting angles of the message. Most notably, the passage is found within a book that describes in flowery detail the romantic love between a husband and wife, how partnership fulfills the cavities of insecurity, how expressing love is an intentional choice to give and receive a most profound joy.
It is an allegorical parallel to the unconditional desire that Yahweh (also specified as Elohim or Adoni, depending on era, group and intent) has for his people, his chosen, his Beloved. The description is one of intense passion translated into a poetic display of physical love. As such, it can be read as carnal, though it is intended to put into human-terms the intensity of the Creator’s relentless and unbreakable dedication to his Beloved; through imagery that humans can most intimately understand, this message heralds his everlasting affection and how tenderly he chases after the heart of his Beloved.
By placing an order, you accept and agree to uphold all of Revival Fine Jewelry's terms, conditions and policies.
General Information: All additional jewelry boxes, ring boxes, and other jewelry items pictured alongside a featured listing are considered props, are for photographic and display purposes only and are not included in the transaction unless otherwise noted. Items do not come with physical documentation, appraisals, or certifications, unless explicitly stated in the item description and/or title. While jewelry is inspected upon procurement by the shop as well as prior to shipment, Revival Fine Jewelry cannot guarantee a warranty once items leave our inventory, given the delicate and individual nature of secondhand articles and the unaccountability of buyer handling post-purchase.
Shipping: All orders are carefully packed within a branded Revival Fine Jewelry gift box, secured with recycled materials when possible, and shipped within a discreet outer shipping parcel. All orders ship with tracking, insurance and signature confirmation. Shipping options are presented at checkout. Per law and inegrity, international orders are always marked as commodity imports and customers are responsible for any and all customs expenses, VAT taxes and import fees, as well as any clearance costs legally dictated by their respective destination countries. These expenses are not calculated into the pricing structure, and returns based on import costs will not be permitted.
Returns: While Revival Fine Jewelry aims to provide a smooth experience from start to finish, customers are encouraged to reach out regarding any issue or dissatisfaction, so that we may work together toward a resolution. If a return is desired, the shop must be notified of an intention to return within 3 days of confirmed delivery, and item(s) must be shipped back to the shop within 7 days of confirmed delivery. All materials (gift box, inserts, cards) must be returned with the item(s). Returns declared after the 3 day window and/or postmarked after 7 days of receipt will neither be accepted nor refunded. Customers are responsible for generating an insured return shipping label (international customers included) and relaying the tracking information to Revival Fine Jewelry. Returns that do not include full insurance and/or tracking, and are damaged or lost in transit, will not be refunded. If a return is accepted, customers will be refunded less the original cost of shipping, handling and insurance, the expense of any damages incurred, and a 10% restocking fee (of the original purchase price). All sale items, items altered or resized by the buyer post-purchase, and all storage/ boxes are considered final sale and are ineligible for a return or refund.
Sale Terms: Sale prices are only valid within the prescribed sale window, unless otherwise stated by Revival Fine Jewelry or agreed upon between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer. To maintain business sustainability and general fairness, individual customers are not entitled to exclusive notification of, or owed access to, store sales antecedently. Orders processed prior to a promotion or sale, items placed on layaway prior to a sale, and payments paid through layaway prior to a sale will not be retroactively adjusted to reflect sale pricing or terms.
Specially Negotiated Deals: Items purchased at specially negotiated discounts, deals or prices through any platform between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer are considered final sale, including rates arranged and agreed upon via Facebook, Instagram, email or any other method. Closing deals at special rates reflects a desire by both parties to reach an expeditious and absolute sale. The intention of specially negotiated discounts, deals or sale prices through any platform between Revival Fine Jewelry and a designated customer, is to eliminate extra expenses and/or use of time and resources to formally list or re-list items per their specific and inherent value-determining qualities, as well as avoid unseen overhead business costs, stocking obligations, and all other disclosed or undisclosed monetary and nonmonetary expenditures.
Pricing: Revival Fine Jewelry reserves the right to decrease, increase, alter and modify inventory pricing to meet market rarity, demand or value; to offset platform, transaction or seller's fees; to adapt to economic inflation and fluctuation; and to defray specific business expenses. Pricing is the sole discretion of every small business.
Regarding Brooches & Pins: Often significantly and curiously undervalued jewelry items, brooches, pins and stick pins are treasured pieces of history in this shop. Accordingly, their pricing is calculated analogous to other fine jewelry, including their symbolic meaning, rarity and historical prestige. Such pieces are typically converted to other forms of jewelry, and are therefore becoming increasingly rare in their original states. Aside from being perfectly wearable as sophisticated lapel ornaments, brooches and pins of all kinds are prime candidates for many kinds of fine jewelry conversions, including rings, earrings, pendants, and charms, if so desired by the consumer post-purchase. Revival Fine Jewelry does not perform conversion projects for customers.
Regarding Storage & Boxes: All specifications, including but not limited to the measurements, age, origins, and material compositions are supplied in good faith as professional estimations constructed using professional grade tools, years of learned and honed skills, educational resources and academic scholarship, and refined research methods. Regardless of our confidence in our descriptions and the photographs deemed viable extensions of these descriptions, we cannot guarantee the definitiveness, faultlessness, or exactitude beyond our knowledge and expertise. Kindly keep in mind that this and all items are sold as-is vintage, antique and estate secondhand wares, and consequently bear conditional wear in matter and operation commensurate with age and use.
More information on these, and more, topics may be found in the shop policies.
All layaway terms may be found here, and all shop policies may be found here.
Layaway is available for full priced, non-sale items priced $600.00 USD or greater, and items may not be combined to attain price-eligibility. Plans are offered as 3-month/90-day maximum terms.
In exchange for offering interest-free plans, customers agree to abide and uphold the following nonnegotiable terms and conditions:
• A 30% deposit is due upfront to reserve the item for layaway and pull it from public sale on all of our shopping platforms. Shipping expenses are added to this first payment unless otherwise requested.
• The remaining 70% balance is divided up into three subsequent monthly payments due on the same day of the following three months. If deliquent, a $20.00 USD late fee is added per day to an overdue payment until paid.
• In the event that a layaway installment is left unpaid for seven (7) days and no communication is received from the designated customer, the layaway plan will be presumed abandoned. While the item will be returned to public sale, all payments made hitherto are still considered final.
Layaway items are promptly boxed and shipped to the designated customer once the final payment successfully processes. Taxes, import and other legal fees are not calculated into the payments, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, whether a domestic US or international buyer. Revival Fine Jewelry is not responsible for calculating, covering or adding such costs into purchase prices.
All layaway payments as well as all items purchased through layaway plans are considered final sale; neither payments nor items may be refunded, transferred, exchanged or returned. Revival Fine Jewelry does not issue store credit.
Revival Fine Jewelry reserves the right to cancel any layaway plan at any point for any reason if fraudulant activity is suspected. In this event, the designated customer will be notified prior to the intended cancellation of their plan.
To request a layaway plan, please email us here. Remember to specify your desired item by noting its link, title or code.